Definition of Yoga
The word ‘Yoga’ comes from the Sanskrit word. In Bengali, it is called 'Jog'. The yoga has been going on in the Indian subcontinent since ancient times to keep the body and mind healthy. Like other countries in the world, Yoga is widely appreciated in our country. Awareness about the body is increasing in people and therefore people are focusing on yoga to stay healthy. Because there is no alternative to yoga to stay naturally beautiful and healthy.
Yoga means connection. Yoga or yoga involves the connection of body and mind. It is an accurate and effective method of living a controlled life. Yoga is divided into four categories:
1) Gyan Yoga, 2) Bhakti Yoga, 3) Raj Yoga and 4) Karma Yoga.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga has a special role in reducing stress, mental pressure and reducing mental problems.
Strengthens the Body
Studies have shown that people who do regular yoga are much stronger than others. It controls weight, strengthens and strengthens muscles, yoga helps to strengthen the muscles of the hands and feet.
Helps to Reduce Pain
Yoga plays an indispensable role in relieving pains in the back, neck, wrist, knee, etc.
Yoga increases memory. Specifically, practicing 'Sun Solution' and 'Downward Dog' really improve brain function.
Those who have sleep problems or are late to sleep can get help from yoga.
Get Rid of Migraine Pain
Yoga is very effective in relieving the pain and suffering of migraine. Regular yoga can relieve migraine without medicines.
Yoga can Keep Happy and Tension-free
Those who want to be happy, always cheerful and refreshing, can do regular yoga. Yoga helps to relieve all anxiety and stress.
Must be Followed Rules to do Yoga
- If you want to do yoga, first of all, you need to calm down and sit in a secluded place so that there is no noise. The best time to do Yoga is in the first hour of the day. A place where the wind and the air can move freely is good for yoga.
- After 3 hours of eating, you can do yoga and get good results.
- Yoga on a full stomach is not perfect.
- Yoga should not be done if the nose is closed because, during yoga, you must breathe with the nose.
- Do not perform yoga while ill.
- It is best to do yoga before bath.
- It is enough to do yoga once a day.
If you can do some yoga at the beginning of the day, your day will be beautiful and fresh. For those who want to do yoga at home, they can buy a suitable yoga mat online from AjkerDeal.com. If you want to exercise at home, this mat will help a lot. Besides, on a rainy day, you can sit and do yoga in your home on a yoga mat.
When Buying Yoga Mats, Points to Be Noted
If you want to buy yoga mats, there are some things to keep in mind. They are:
- If you want to use smooth yoga mats, PVC material yoga mats can be purchased. However, many do not feel comfortable with such mats. This is because PVC mats can sweat. In that case, it is better to buy a mat made of a non-slip surface.
- The comfortability of a yoga mat depends on the material and thickness of the mat. At the time of purchase, the material and thickness both should be checked properly.
- The mat should not be sweaty, so after understanding the material of the mat, it should be brought. In this case cotton mats, basic yoga mats, plastic elastomer mats, natural rubber yoga mats, or jute yoga mats can be chosen for doing comfortable yoga.
Some Rules of Using The Yoga Mat Properly
Using Both Sides of the Mat
If you use only one side of the yoga mat, the side will be destroyed quickly, and the other side will remain fresh. This will not ensure the maximum use of the mat. So it is important to use both sides of the mat regularly.
Contact with Light and Air
During yoga, sometimes a lot of sweat falls from the body, and the yoga mat absorbs most of them. So after doing the yoga, the wet mat in this sweat can be clogged, or it can be torn quickly. This mat can cause acne, rash or irritation on the skin during later use. So Mat will have to give in to the sun sometimes after finishing yoga. It should be noted that if it is left in the sun for too long, the mat can be wasted. So it should be given for a short time in the sunshine.
Cleaning The Yoga Mat
When to clean the yoga mat, depends on the rate of usage. Usually cleaning once a week is enough. But if you have a lot of sweat and mat dirt quickly, you can clean it multiple times a week.
Yoga Mat Cleaning Method
Mix two cups of warm water and a small amount of dishwashing liquid in a spray bottle. Then spray it on the mat and gently wipe with a clean cloth. Thus, both sides of the mat should be cleaned. Then the mat can be wiped by a dry cloth another time. Finally, it should be dried in the air and kept in a dry place.
There are Details of some Yoga Mats
The mat is made of PVC. This mat is cushioned and it contains a light-tack-typed non-slippery surface. It provides a comfortable cushion with anti-slip properties. The right cushioning for joints and bones during exercise. It is very easy to clean. It can be used for Yoga, Pilates & other various floor exercises. This mat provides closed-cell structure and excellent traction offering firm stability providing users sufficient support.
Yoga Exercise Mat 6 MM
For use on any hard surface. Its non-slip bottom provides stability duty. Its size is 61*173 cm height and 68 X 24 width.
Easy to roll up to bring anywhere. It is made of PVC foam.
Buy Yoga Mats Easily from Online, Safely!
You can buy at home from the online marketplace. Yoga Matt is available on AjkerDeal.com. You can get your favorite yoga mat starting from 500 taka.