Buy Lucy Oliva Products at Cheap Price in Bangladesh
Lucy Oliva olive oil is pure and made from fresh olives harvested in Spain. Lucy Oliva Olive oil is 100% natural and recognized worldwide halal as well. Although olive oil is primarily used in cooking, it has now taken its place also in the cosmetics world. Recently, olive oil is being used to make soap.
Olive was regional to Asia Minor, the olive plant spread to the rest of the Mediterranean 5,000 years ago from Iran, Syria, and Palestine. It is one of the oldest cultivated plants in the world, grown before the invention of the written language. It was developed in Crete around 3,000 BC and may be considered the source of wealth for the Kingdom of Minoan. The Phoenicians brought olive oil to the Mediterranean region of Africa and southern Europe. The olive culture spread to the early Greeks and Romans. Spread over North and South America, Japan, New Zealand, and Australia.
People have been familiar with olive trees since the eighth century BC. The highest abundance of these plants is found in Spain. Then there are Italy and Greece. However, in terms of usage, Greece has the name above all. Because of this, olive oil has many qualities.
Olive oil contains vitamins A, E, and antioxidants that keep the skin refreshed and act as a moisturizer on the skin. According to scientists, one tablespoon of olive oil contains -
- 1 calorie
- 1 g fat
- 1.5 mg Vitamin E
- 1.5 micrograms of vitamin K
- It does not contain carbohydrates, fiber, and protein at all.
Products of Lucy Oliva
- Lucy Gold Hair Oil - Care for your Hair
Lucy introduced ‘Lucy Gold Hair’ which actually contains Olive, Cummins, and Coconut. When you need the proper care for your hair, make it lively is the first and must do a thing.
For moisturizing your hair and reducing hair fall coconut is the best. But not only that! There are Cummins and Olive too. They moisturize your hair too.
For the breaking hair, for the damaged hair and dry hair-these three components are very naturally effective.
- Lucy Oliva Olive Oil - Care for your Skin
100% Pure & Natural Olive Oil obtained from fresh olives harvested in the heart of Spain. To give your skin a proper and natural olive oil treatment, you must choose something natural. It is best for women and babies.
100% natural skincare, the only natural way to keep your skin healthy
Extra virgin and refined olive oil
Nourished, moisturized and softens skin
Fights skin dryness and help to protect your skin against damage caused by environmental factors
Use as an emollient resulting in hydration, extra layer protection, anti-aging and smoother, younger-looking skin
- Lucy Glycerin - Care for your Skin
Deep hydration formula of lucy glycerin attracts moisture on to your skin, which prevents dryness irritation and redness of the skin. It smoothens your skin by filling microscopic cracks and gives you a lovely and fair skin.
Lucy Glycerine is commonly used in skincare. Whether it is winter or summer, use the natural and most effective Glycerin for you and your close one. And, of course, take the Lucy Glycerin. You will love it for sure.
- Lucy Oliva Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) - Care for your Health
Extra virgin olive oil is made by simply grinding olives and extracting the juice. It is the only cooking oil that is made without the use of chemical and industrial purification.
Benefits of using Lucy Oliva Olive Oil
The benefits of using olive oil to the skin and hair—
- For those who have problems with dandruff, massage this oil twice a week on the head. Mixing a few drops of lemon juice with the oil yields very good results.
Massage the skin well with olive oil every day, it will keep you away from wrinkle.
- Mix a little coconut oil with olive oil and rub it on the hair follicles. It has soft hair and is not prone to tearing.
- Olive oil is much lighter than any other oil, which can be easily mixed with the skin. Before bedtime, you can massage a few drops of olive oil regularly. It has an antioxidant and acts as a moisturizer. As a result, the skin is smooth and firm for many years.
- The use of regular nail polish can result in nail polish. Soak the nails for 1 minute a day a week in olive oil. You get the results, needless to say.
Ajkerdeal.com always gives customers the opportunity to choose the best price among other e-commerce platforms in Bangladesh. If You are looking for a window shop in Olive Oils then browse our ajkerdeal site and go for your convenient shopping.