Buy Chopstick Noodles at Cheap Price in Bangladesh
A decade or more ago, demand for noodles was low, these days the noodles business is heating up as more and more households are opting for it as convenient snacks for home, school tiffin, and guests. The reasons behind the rising demand for noodles in Bangladesh are reasonable prices and easy to prepare, the food item registers increased growth every year. In Bangladesh noodles are cooked in boiling water then cooking oil or salt added, they are often pan-fried or deep-fried. Noodles are sometimes served with sauce or in a soup. To change the taste and make it more nutritious for school children parents often add various ingredients, such as egg, vegetables, or meat.
Square Toiletries Ltd. symbolizes innovation and is a pioneer in Bangladesh for bringing in new products and packaging concepts. Square introduced Chopstick instant noodles to deliver the trusted taste to its consumer. SQUARE Food & Beverage Ltd believes that Chopstick Instant noodles have won the heart of its target group and create a good market of instant noodles with its brand.
A few words about noodle
Both the Italians and Chinese claim to inventing the noodle. But a dictionary from the third century A.D. in China claims during that time the Chinese used to take a kind of noodles called ‘Mian Pian’ formed from bread dough and cooked in boiling water. This type of noodle still eaten in China. According to that China actually began the tradition of noodles.
Noodle Market in Bangladesh
People with related field said the market for noodles has been growing by more than 10 percent a year for the last couple of years, which encourages existing operators to expand operations and attracts new entrants. Bangladesh has around Tk 100 crore market for noodles.
Varieties of noodle
Nodules are divided into two categories - instant and stick. The main ingredients of the noodle are flour, water, and salt. Steps of noodles making are dough mixing, sheeting, combining of sheets, resting, rolling, and cutting followed by processing treatments are drying, boiling, steaming, frying, and freezing. To create varieties of noodles are shaped into waves, helices, tubes, strings, shells, or others.
Instant Noodles becomes a daily food item in city life. People are becoming a variety of lovers in food day by day and that’s why new brands of noodles are emerging with new promise and taste buds.
Key Features & Nutritional Fact of Chopstick Instant Noodles
There is no Tasting Salt (MSG) used In Chopstick Instant Noodles. Tasting Salt or MSG or Monosodium Glutamate or flavor enhancer 621 are the alternate names of that artificial chemical ingredient. Using tasting salt for the long term is obviously harmful. Especially For kids, old people, and pregnant women. Chopstick Instant Noodles enriched with Iodine, Protein, Calcium & Iron. From the starting of production to the end of packaging, quality and hygiene are strictly maintained.
SQUARE introduced ‘Chopstick’ instant noodles with the promise of "Trusted Taste" in every bite. Chopstick has the following flavors –
- Yummy Masala Flavor
- Deshi Masala Flavor
- Tom Yum Classic Flavor
- Deshi Masala
- All of them are in 248gm (4 packs) & 496gm (8 packs)
Chopstick noodles in ajkerdeal
Ajkerdeal.com has all the flavors of Chopstick noodles, here are the products with price in BDT (Please note that the prices may vary over time, due to outfit updates)
- Chopstick Instant Noodles (Yummy Masala) 744 gm BDT 145 Taka
- Chopstick Deshi Masala Instant Noodles - 8 Packs- BDT134
- Chopstick Instant Noodles (Deshi Masala) 744 gm – BDT 210
- CHOPSTICK YUMMY MASALA INSTANT NOODLES - 8 PACKS - BDT130
- CHOPSTICK INSTANT NOODLES (YUMMY MASALA) 248GM – BDT 66
- 6.CHOPSTICK DESHI MASALA INSTANT NOODLES - 8 PACKS- BDT 130
- Chopstick Instant Noodles (Yummy Masala) 496 gm – BDT 130 Taka
Steps of noodle Cooking
Fried Noodles – Bangladeshi Style
Noodles are not very authentic Bangladeshi food. But Fried Noodles (Bangladeshi Style) has an authentic taste which is very popular in Bangladesh.
- Boil the noodles as per packet instruction. Drain water and add 1 teaspoon oil (to avoid the stickiness).
- Add 1 teaspoon oil in a pan and add egg and salt. Make scrambled egg and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add rest of oil, onion, green chilies, carrot, and ½ teaspoon salt. Fry the onion about 2 minutes till it becomes transparent.
- Add tomato and fry 1 minute.
- Add noodles and stir them. Add scrambled egg, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Stir it and check the salt. Remove noodles from heat.
- Enjoy Fried Noodles – Bangladeshi Style.
Noodles are now consumed by many health-conscious people, especially jobholders, sometimes as lunch meal and noodles has always been favorite to the children.
The first & only MSG-free noodles of the country, Chopstick is the pioneer in advocating against the harmful tasting salt added noodles.
And if you are looking for a window shop in Chopstick Noodles then browse www.ajkerdeal.com and go for your convenient shopping.